Finding a school of fishes using your own senses, is the charm of rowboat fishing.
Sailing from the edge of the Tokyo bay, your eyes can reach many conspicuous landscapes such as the Sarushima island, Yokohama Landmark tower and the Aqua-line highway. Floating on the ocean, you have only yourself to rely on. It's time to row the boat and begin your own fishing game.
Allure Of Rowboat Fishing - Wide range of fish targets
Differently from many fishing excursion services which target specific kind of fishes, to catch fishes you like, you can sail anywhere you like.
Typical fishes you can catch near the Otsu bay include:
Bass, Japanese Porgy, Fat Greenling, Japanese red rockfish, Marbled Rockfish, whiting, Aji(Japanese horse mackerel), Flounder(Flatfish), etc
Rental Boat 1 person
7:00-15:30 4,000 Yen
Rental Boat 2 person
7:00-15:30 4,500 Yen
RowBoat Rental Information
Please refer to this instruction described by one of our regular customers
to prepare for your boat fishing.
How To Enjoy Rowboat Fishing
1. One of typical rods for boat fishing could be a 1.8m seabass rod and a reel.
2. Small basic needs include a knife, a pair of scissors, a mobile phone, a whitsle, a pair of pilers, etc,
3. A sectional cacthing net
4. A bag packed with rain-wears, a fish finder, and reels.
5. A self produced tool to set a fish finder on a boat
6. A foam cooler is light and covenient
7. Go to keikyu-Otsu Station from Shinagawa station.
8. Transfer to a local train bound for Uraga at Horinouchi Station.
9. Buy some snacks and drinks at a convenience store along the way.
10. After passing the first traffic light, you can see the sign of MaruMatsu.
11. When you arrive, please write your name on the list and pay the fee
12. Collect the latest information of good fishing points
13. Preparation for sailing
14. Fishing baits are worms and minced sardine
15. For Aji fishing, a balancing lure and Sabiki lure(Size 30) will work well
16. PE line is of size 2, tied to FLUORO CARBON Leader
17. Start fishing.
18. This day resulted in a bunch of Aji and fat greenlings